Sister Jessalyn Harrison

Sister Jessalyn Harrison
write me @ jessalyn.harrison@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

june 24...transfer time

SO.... this week has been weird and hard and emotional but it is all worth it in the end. :) I decided pictures do say more than words so here are some pictures... one is of a murual that we see every time we go into the north end. There is also a couple we have been teaching english and our ward district leaders wife who is super nice and supportive and then there is a picture of all of our shoes from the ward activity... I hope they work out...
This week is transfers.... E. Cassinat is going home, he is from Calgary and he is such a good friend I love serving with my elders... they make the mission a little easier. I am being transfered to St. James ward here in winnipeg and i will be training a new sister. I am super nervous but im also humbled by the chance to serve but I am going to miss the people so much in this area... I have grown to love them and they will always be my first area! And I am being torn from my comfortableness.... which is just God trying to help me to learn and grow but haha well i was just getting comfortable. I have had a lot of good revelation where goals I have in my life have been made more clear and now i understand why God wanted me to serve a mission... I needed to be better prepared for my future family and the only way i am going to learn what i need is by working hard on my mission... Its going to be great and my future husband will just have to patiently wait haha.... :) its been a good week and im just busy with good byes... I will tell you more next week... I have a whole new area to tell you about :) Love you all... and I got permission to come back for mjs baptism.... super excited for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment